CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

Homeschooling Apparel

As more and more people homeschool, you will find more and more companies going after the homeschool dollar. I'm not criticizing but being honest. I've often bought Homschool related T-Shirts. The reason is quite simple. I will not hide nor be ashamed of the fact that we have chosen to homeschool after much research and prayer. I also know that we usually break the norm that many have in their stereotype filled head.

Anyway, I can't find the place that I last bought shirts from. I did come across this website but I haven't used them before. Anyone familiar with them?

To be honest, I prefer to support a homeschooling family, so if you know of one, please past on their information

0 comments: