CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

The Oregon Trail II - History

We're still taking turns playing this. We try to do 30 minutes a day.

Today my person made it to Oregon City. So far I'm the only one (I did go over my 30 minutes today). I played as a Banker. We started off with 5 people. 1 died along the way. I did manage to make it to Oregon with 3 being OK and 1 being good. Since I am the only one who has completed I will still continue to play. This time I am a doctor named Jan. My name was MacKenzie before. This time I am also using my skill points before I head out. I can't remember what my final score was but it was in the 3000's I believe (which isn't so hot)

Anyway, just thought I would let you know how we're doing implementing games in our education.

-OldSchool

0 comments: